I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT I AM PARTICIPATING IN A PROMOTIONAL GAME ASSOCIATED WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE. THE GAMES BEING PLAYED ARE NOT GAMES OF CHANCE AND ANY WINNINGS IS PREDETERMINED FROM A FINITE POOL OF TICKETS. THE ICONS, ANIMATIONS, SOUNDS, BONUS GAMES, AND ALL OTHER SPECIAL FEATURES ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY AND HAVE NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER ON THE PRIZE VALUE OF THE TICKET. EVEN WITH THE POKER-STYLE THEME, THE INTERACTIVE ARTWORK ALLOWS THE PARTICIPANT TO MAKE DISCARD AND DRAW CHOICES AS IN THE GAME OF FIVE CARD DRAW POKER. HOWEVER, THE PARTICIPANT'S CHOICES (I.E. "PSEUDO-INTERACTIVITY") HAVE NO EFFECT ON THE PRIZE VALUE WHICH THE PARTICIPANT WILL RECEIVE.
BY LOGGING IN YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THE RULES AND REGULATIONS.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AND/OR DO NOT WISH TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION, DO NOT LOG IN.
NO PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE IS REQUIRED TO ENTER OR PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTIONAL GAME. PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTIONAL GAME IS FREE. PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING.
NEW MONEY DEPOSITS MAY TAKE UP TO 5 MINUTES BEFORE THEY ARE AVAILABLE FOR PLAY ONLINE.
1. SPONSORSHIP. The sponsor of this promotional game is the establishment in which you entered the promotion (The "Sponsor").
2. ELIGIBILITY. This promotional game is open to legal residents of the 50 states of the United States and of the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of participation and who are not ineligible as set out in these Official Rules. Void in Puerto Rico and wherever prohibited by law. Employees (and members of employees' immediate families and residents in their households) of the Sponsor are not eligible to play or win.
3. HOW TO ENTER WITH PURCHASE. You may purchase a supported service, such as computer or Internet
within a participating establishment, or a supported product. For each dollar of such purchase you
be awarded one entry (one hundred free credits) to enter the promotional game. TO ENTER WITHOUT
PURCHASE: (a) ask the Sponsor for a free daily entry, limited to one entry (one hundred free
per person per day and usable only at the premises of the Sponsor set out in paragraph 1 of these
or (b) ask the point-of-sale clerk for an official free entry request form, legibly hand print all
the information requested on the form and follow the mailing instructions on the form; or (c) call
(888)738-5411 to ask for an official free entry request form; or (d) on a postcard or sheet of white
paper no smaller than three inches by five inches (3" x 5") hand print your name, address, city,
zip code, age, the date you are preparing your request and the name and store address of the
Mail the official free entry request form or handwritten free entry request, with the envelope or
postcard address and return address also handwritten, to:
Official Free Entry Request
The address of your store location.
No return envelope is required. Limit of two free entries (200 credits) per complying stamped hand-written outer envelope or complying stamped hand-written postcard. Each qualifying request received during the contest period will be awarded free entry credits equivalent to the free entry credits that normally accompany a purchase of $2.00 worth of participating product or service. Free entry requests will be disqualified for any of: (1) ineligibility, (2) inclusion with the free entry request of any other correspondence, promotional materials or other materials, (3) lost, late, damaged or misdirected or postage due requests and (4) requests that in the opinion of the Sponsor are machine-generated in whole or in part, including but not limited to the stamped outer envelope or postcard. The decision of the Sponsor or the Sponsor's agent regarding eligibility or disqualification of free entry requests received, will be final. A free entry will not entitle the person requesting it or any other person, to any other product or service offered by the Sponsor. Free entry requests received by the Sponsor become the Sponsor's property upon receipt. Ineligible and non-complying requests will not be acknowledged.
4. HOW TO PLAY. Participation in the promotional game, whether by free entry or by purchase, is limited to the premises of the Sponsor identified in paragraph 1 of these rules. When you choose your device to view the results of your entries, key in your account number assigned to you. When you enter your account number you will see, two points accounts displayed. One points account display is clearly marked as "Free Entries". This discloses the number of free entries that you have remaining in your account to display tickets. The other is clearly marked as "Total Win". If you have entered the promotional game by purchasing a product or service, the use of promotional game entry credits will not reduce the product/service that you have purchased Whether you have entered for free or by purchase, you CANNOT USE AWARDED CREDITS TO PLAY or replay the promotional game. Cash awards for award credits are offered at the rate of one cent per award credit that you receive. To collect your winnings at any time, ask the participating retailer, who will verify your winnings and pay to you in currency the amount that you have won. The right to receive promotional prizes cannot be assigned or transferred by the participant who is entitled to the prizes.
5. HOW WINNERS ARE SELECTED. Resident in the Sponsor's central computer is a finite deal of 83,000,000 electronic game pieces. Each electronic game piece has an assigned value, as low as zero and as high as $4,200.00 (if you use five free entries credits to start a single play). On each draw from the finite deal the Sponsor's central computer will select sequentially from the finite deal of electronic game pieces. Upon such selection, the electronic game piece is removed from the deal and is not used again. The value (if any) of the electronic game piece selected will be added to the awarded credits display on the monitor of the computer terminal that you are using.
6. ODDS OF WINNING. On each draw the average odds are one out of three that you will win something. The odds of winning the top prize are one in 16,600,000. There are two ways that you can obtain a more detailed and complete statement of the odds of winning: (1) request a written summary and disclosure of the winning odds by writing to Odds Disclosure Request, The address of the store where your account is based from or (2) request the written summary and disclosure in paper form of the winning odds form at the Sponsor's store and it will be provided within 7 business days.
7. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE OFFICIAL RULES. This promotional game begins on < Date and Time> Eastern Standard Time ("EST") and ends on the earliest of (a) < Date and Time> EST or (b) when the deal of electronic game pieces is exhausted or (c) when terminated by the Sponsor for the reasons stated below. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify and/or terminate this promotional game and to take such other measures the Sponsor may deem necessary to appropriate, in its sole discretion to preserve the integrity of the promotional game or in the event that it or associated practices or equipment become corrupted, technically or otherwise. In such event, prizes will be awarded only from entries received prior to the date of termination or modification. Participating entrants release the Sponsor, together with all other businesses involved in this promotional game, as well as the employees, officers and directors of each, of all claims and liability related to participation in this promotional game. Any promotional game notice, entry form or other writing, including writings in electronic form, that contains an error (printing, human, technical or other) shall be deemed null and void. Technical malfunction of the electronic equipment associated with this promotional game, voids all play on it. Winners may be required, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility/liability release and where legally permissible, a publicity release, as a condition precedent to the receipt of any prize to be awarded. All winners are subject to disclosure of their winnings and identifying information, to the extent such disclosure is required by law or provided for in these Official Rules. Regardless of how winners use prizes awarded to them, all such awards are taxable income to the participant. Participants are responsible to pay all income and other taxes due in respect of any prize that they receive Except where prohibited by law, all winners consent to the use of their names, home town, prizes won and likenesses for promotional purposes on behalf of the sponsor and the participating retailer. All disputes and claims arising out of or relating to this promotional game shall be determined according to the laws of the state in which the Sponsor's retail premises is located, without regard to such state's conflict of law principles. All participating entrants, by their participation, consent to the personal jurisdiction of the U.S. federal and state courts located in that state and agree that such courts have exclusive jurisdiction over all such disputes. All causes of action in any way arising out of or connected with this promotional game shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action litigation; and any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket expenses incurred.
9. DEVICES, DATA AND CONNECTION ISSUES, CHARGES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
We are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of data or information and any direct or indirect loss which arises from these occurrences. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line, systems, servers or providers, mobile device or computer equipment, software failure of email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, mobile site or mobile application. We shall not be responsible or liable to You in the event of systems or communications errors, bugs or viruses relating to the Services and/or Your Account or which will result in damage to Your hardware and/or software and/or data.
In no event shall We be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or use incurred by You or any third party, whether in an action for contract, tort or any other legal theory, arising from the access to, or use of, the Site, the Services or otherwise, regardless of whether We have been informed of the possibility of such damages.
We shall not be responsible or liable for any actions, charges or omissions of internet service provider or any other third party which provides You with access to the Site or Services. You will be responsible for all charges and fees incurred for data, mobile or internet services when using our services and not connected to WiFi.
You will use the Site and Service at Your own risk, and we shall not be responsible for any damage or loss You shall incur as a result of modifications, enhancement, termination, suspension or discontinuation of the Site or any of the Services. We will not be responsible for any damage or loss You shall incur as a result of Your use or reliance on the content of any website, mobile site and/or mobile application to which links appear on the Site.
It is hereby agreed that any claim and/or cause of action pertaining to the Services and/or the Site must be filed by You or any other third party within one (1) year after such claim and/or cause of action arouse or be forever barred.
You will indemnify and hold Us harmless against all direct and indirect claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses arising from Your breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or Your use of the Site and/or Services.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT THIS IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE PARTIES.