Q: Having issues logging in?
- A: Please ensure you have filled out the reCAPTCHA correctly.
- A: On a Smartphone or Tablet: Please upgrade your device to the latest operating system.
- A: Check that your caps lock is not on.
- A: Make sure you are connected to the internet
Q: My mobile device isn’t displaying the games properly.
- A: Please ensure that you have the rotate lock feature turned “OFF”. If you see an icon like this on the info bar of your mobile device: Please go to your settings and turn off rotate lock.
- A: In some cases rotating your phone two times will adjust CHROME to display with a minimized address bar.
- A: If you have multiple tabs open on your browser please close the tabs as it will keep your address bar open and prevent full screen.
- A: On some devices you may have to scroll to see the full screen. Please try scrolling up and down to determine if the screen is cut off. If the screen is cut off please click the “CLICK HERE” button below and provide as much information about your device, resolution, and browser.
- A: All games are played in landscape. Login can be viewed in portrait.
- A: Please upgrade your device to the latest operating system.
- A: Open the game with the Chrome browser.
Q: What devices do you support?
- A: On Mobile Devices: officially we support iPhone 5s and better on iOS 11 or Samsung S5 on Android Marshmallow (6.0) or better. Latest versions of the browsers: Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.
- A: On PC: Windows 7 and higher. Latest Chrome and Firefox.
- A: Note Internet Explorer is NOT supported.
- A: Microsoft Edge may encounter issues. Please switch to another browser if you encounter any issues.
Q: Where can I play the “Play From Home” games?
- A: You can login and play on the site anywhere in the United States that allows these games to be played.
- A: You can redeem your prizes or purchase additional phone time ONLY at the store where you bought your card.
- A: You can use your winpoints to purchase additional phone time.
Q: What is the purpose of the name and question mark for on the game menu?
- A: This is the location your card is associated with.
- A: If you are having any issues with your balances or need to buy additional products, please contact or go to the store you purchased your products (i.e your phone card) from.
- A: Please contact this store directly if you wish to speak with someone about anything from the playfh.com site or the Play From Home product.
Q: If games performance is slow on your computer/device?
- A: You can try following solutions:
- For Computers:
- Install the latest graphics drivers for your PC.
- Reduce the size of your browser window.
- For Mobile Devices:
- Install the latest version of your web browser.
- Ensure you have installed the latest operating system updates from your device manufacturer.
* If you are still having issues, please contact the location where you purchased your product.